What is IPTV?
IPTV stands for “internet protocol television.” The “IP” in IPTV is the same as the one in your IP address or VoIP (voice over IP). All that means is television programming is being communicated using the internet protocol.
What do I prepare in order to receive IPTV Streaming TV?
High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 5.0 Mbps.
A functioning Smart TV (which is able to be installed with third-party Apps).
The subscription of the IPTV from us(username, password, url)
Can I Use the IPTV as I Live in an Apartment?
Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.
How Can I Buy the IPTV if I Do Not Come into Consideration for Satellite Services?
Yes, you can buy and use IPTV if you do not qualify for a satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 4.0 Mbps or higher.
How Many Devices Does a Singe Subscription Support?
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used only on 1 device.
Can I open a VPN when using your IPTV service?
yes, there are many benefits when a VPN involves, we most recommend IPVanish
1) VPNs can improve the speed of your connection, and thus enhance your overall viewing experience with IPTV. VPNs can do this in two ways.
First, they enable you to bypass ISP throttling. ISPs are known to throttle specific types of Internet data, including content streaming. ISPs typically apply throttling based on the type of content that their users access. VPNs however, encrypt your traffic, thus preventing ISPs from knowing the type of content you are accessing.
2) VPNs can improve speed and viewing experience by re-routing your connection to favorable servers. For example, if the VPN server is located in the content’s source country (or in close proximity to it), this can improve your streaming experience. You’ll also experience a boost in your stream if the server your VPN is connecting to is less crowded.
3) VPNs can protect your privacy, and shield you from potential legal concerns.
Without a VPN, ISPs can see the type of content that you stream. Using a VPN encrypts your traffic, preventing ISPs from doing this. This increases both your privacy and security while you’re streaming. For example, if you’re using public wi-fi, your data is particularly vulnerable to snooping, theft, or hacking attacks — a VPN would prevent this.
Further, when you’re using IPTV without a VPN, you’re leaving the door open for advertisers to collect your personal information. The encryption that a VPN brings however, would limit the amount of data that they can extract.
Lastly, the privacy that a VPN grants you can also protect you from legal concerns. Depending on the kind of content that you’re streaming, you may be able to avoid potential issues with copyright infringement.
Why some of the channels don’t work?
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum b Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
We cannot deny the fact that there is a small chance (really really small) of the server being shut down by the TV providers, this is true for all other IPTV service providers, we just want to be honest, if any IPTV service provider tell you than their service is 100% stable, he is lying. All we can promise is that we will try our best to keep our service stable and fast, 99.9999 uptime and try to recover our server ASAP. But if the code is unable to be performed due to force majeure, the code is also not refundable.
We are trying our best to keep our playlist up to the date, if some of the channels don’t work, please give us some time to recover it, we know exactly how you feel and we are also anxious than anyone else.
Why Choose us?
The Best IPTV Boxes You Can Buy
Now more than ever, IPTV is becoming more popular as users liberate themselves from the expensive, limited deals offered by cable providers. According to NBC News, the average cable bill in America is now over $100, which is an increase of 53 percent since 2007. That’s on top of the
money you’re already spending on the Internet and paying for your cell phone, all for a service that will prevent certain region-locked content from being streamed to your television.